Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Alcohol and water resistant.
- Formulated with the highest quality resins, plasticizers and solvents.
- Blush resistant, rapid drying, and excellent cold check resistance and adhesion.
- Can be rubbed for higher sheen.
- Sheen—85-90 (Gloss is 60 degrees)
- Weight Solids—22.5% – 23%
- Viscosity—30-35 seconds # Zahn
- Recommended Film Thickness—5-6 mils wet
- Drying time (72F) to touch—5-10 minutes
- To handle—10-20 minutes
- To recoat—20 minutes
- Flash Point Less—than 73 degrees F
- VOC Content—798 grams/liter
- Available—1 gallon and 5 gallon pails
Notice: During excessive summer heat we will not be able to ship 5 gallon pails via ground deliveries or dums via common carrier deliveries. Please contact Benco for arranging your shipment on a Benco refrigerated truck.